Condensate & Naphtha Forum
- All registrations will be on a confirmed bases unless otherwise notified in writing
- Registration fees will include attendance at all sessions and access via link to conference documentation post event and either digital or hard copies of course documentation (one set per attendee); travel, accommodation and visa costs are not included.
- All discounts are mutually exclusive and at the discretion of Conference Connection.
- A 8% Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable for all Singapore registered companies
- All registrations must be on the prescribed form or in writing and will be on a confirmed basis unless otherwise notified in writing.
- The organisers reserve the right not to accept prior and on-site registrations without payment. Delegates whose payments are not received before the event are required to furnish proof of payment on-site.
- Staff at the event will request a credit card guarantee without proof of prior payment.
- The organisers reserve the right to impose conditions of entry for walk-in delegates.
- Access to this event is at the discretion of the organisers, who reserve the right to refuse or impose conditions of entry to any individual or company.
Enquiries & Registrations:
Conference Connection Pte Ltd
135 Middle Road #05-02A Bylands Building
Tel: (65) 6338 0064 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
- Registrations can be cancelled fourteen (14) working days before the published commencement date of virtual conference or courses. Please refer to the cancellation cut off dates for each respective event on www.cconnection.org
- Working days will be Monday to Friday of any given week not counting public holidays in Singapore.
- Once payment has been made, no refunds will be offered but your registration can be transferred at no additional cost to a member of your company with notification in writing to Conference Connection no later than two weeks (14 working days) before the commencement of the course or conference.
- In cases of transfer, Non-Alumni substitutes will be invoiced the difference in the Alumni rates and full fee which is payable as invoiced before commencement of the event.
- Paid cancellations notified in writing and acknowledged by the relevant 21 Days before event start date, will be refunded 50% of the invoiced fee less any charges incurred, and given access to one set of the course/conference documentation
- No refunds shall be given for cancellations after the relevant cut-off date, but delegates can be substituted if Conference Connection receive prior notification 2 weeks before the event start date.
- Non-Alumni substitutes will be invoiced for the difference in the Alumni Rate and Full Fee which is payable in full before the commencement of the event.
- All payments are to be made in advance of the conference in US Dollars by Inter-Bank transfers within 14 days of receipt of invoice. (Bank details will be provided upon receipt of registration.)
- Please quote event name, invoice number and delegate name for bank transfers. Please instruct your bank to remit the full amount, net of bank charges.
Hotel Accommodation & VISA Application:
- Delegates will be responsible for their own hotel and visa arrangements for in-person events.
- Registered delegates can book hotel accommodations at specially negotiated rates at the venue and nearby hotels quoting Conference Connection
- Visa support letters are available on request
- Request for a hotel reservation form or link for the event you are attending, with your registration.
- Use the Conference Connection hotel reservation form or link when making your reservations with the designated hotel for discounted rates.
Any client information (name, address and contact details) obtained during your registration/order will be added to our database and may be used by Conference Connection to provide you with further information on its products and services. Conference Connection may make this information available to associated partners for marketing purposes. To restrict or update your particulars, please contact email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER – The organisers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption, and in such circumstances, our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organisers impair or prevent the organisers from being able to perform their obligation under this event, the client releases the organisers from any liability, incidental or consequential, to such matters.